dark circles 1920x1080

Blank Billboard

Welcome to Ace Advertising Signs!

A proven sign company in Houston, Texas since 1983; Ace Advertising Signs has been proudly solving sign solutions daily through proper sign design, sign manufacturing and sign installation integrity, along with friendly customer service. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with the perfect signs for your company and occasions. Contact us today or click the blue button above now.

LEARN MORE

Contact Ace Advertising Signs for Banner, Banner Maker, Banners, Billboards, Business Signs, Commercial Real Estate Signs, Custom Signs, Digital Signage, LED Signs, Neon Signs, Outdoor Signs, Sign Company, Signage, Signs, and Vehicle Wraps. Proudly supporting the areas of Bellaire, Channelview, Deer Park, Houston, Jacinto City, La Porte, Missouri City, Northwest Houston, Pasadena, Ship Channel, South Houston, Stafford, The Woodlands, West Houston, West University Place, and surrounding areas.

CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION

Contact Ace Advertising Signs for Banner in Deer Park, Banner Maker in Deer Park, Banners in Deer Park, Billboards in Deer Park, Business Signs in Deer Park, Commercial Real Estate Signs in Deer Park, Custom Signs in Deer Park, Digital Signage in Deer Park, LED Signs in Deer Park, Neon Signs in Deer Park, Outdoor Signs in Deer Park, Sign Company in Deer Park, Signage in Deer Park, Signs in Deer Park, Vehicle Wraps in Deer Park, and in surrounding areas.

Below is some general information about Deer Park:

Deer Park is a city in the U.S. state of Texas within the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metropolitan area. The city is located in Harris County and is situated in Southeast Texas. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the population of Deer Park was 32,010.

Deer Park was founded in 1892 by Simeon Henry West, a farmer, retired legislator, and much-traveled adventurer from Illinois. He named the town for the large number of deer that roamed the Gulf plains. A railroad station opened later that year and a post office followed in 1893. The subdivision was established in 1893 and was the site of a Galveston, Harrisburg and San Antonio Railway station by about 1894. A Deer Park post office was established in 1893, discontinued in 1919, and reestablished in 1930. In 1896, the community, with a population of forty, had a hotel, a general store, and three resident carpenters. By 1922 Deer Park had dwindled down to almost nothing with four houses, one little schoolhouse, and an old hotel with a few scattered shacks along the railroad right-of-way. 1928 brought in Shell Oil Company breaking ground on a new refinery. In the 1930s, an independent school district was established. By 1940, the population had grown to 100. By 1946, however, the area began to flourish as Deer Park became the site of refineries and toluene plants for the production of TNT.

The citizens of Deer Park voted to incorporate on December 12, 1948, and a few weeks later Earl E. Dunn became the first mayor. Because of the 1948 incorporation, Houston did not incorporate Deer Park’s territory into its city limits. The first city council meeting was held on February 7, 1949. The population had grown to 700 by 1948, to 5,000 by 1960 with a fire station, city hall, playground parks and an independent city water supply. A public library was begun in 1962. Population was 12,773 in 1970, and 28,520 in 2000. This growth has been fueled by the growth of the petrochemical industry as well as the growth of business along the Houston Ship Channel. Deer Park has a school district with 14 campuses, a city library, community theater, municipal court building, three fire stations, numerous city parks and recreational facilities, state-of-the-art water and sewer processing facilities, a post office, several hotels, 14 major industries as well as several light industrial companies. Today, Deer Park has approximately 9,000 homes and more than 30,000 residents. It is near the site of the Battle of San Jacinto, where, on April 21, 1836, Texas won its independence from Mexico. Because the initial surrender treaty after the battle was signed in Dr. George Moffitt Patrick’s cabin, Deer Park bills itself as the Birthplace of Texas. The original cabin was located on Buffalo Bayou where Rohm and Haas now has a chemical plant in Deer Park. A replica of Dr. Patrick’s cabin is in front of the Theatre/Courts Building on Center Street.

The Deer Park Post Office is located at 200 East San Augustine Street. Most Deer Park pupils attend schools in Deer Park Independent School District. Some attend school in the La Porte Independent School District. Deer Park High School serves the DPISD portion. La Porte High School serves the LPISD portion. Deer Park ISD has an open enrollment program that allows students that do not reside within the boundaries of DPISD to attend DPISD Schools. Many students who live within La Porte ISD choose to attend school in Deer Park due to higher Texas Education Agency ratings. Deer Park is also served by the San Jacinto College District, Central Campus. The city operates the Deer Park Library at 3009 Center Street.

Source: Deer Park on Wikipedia